Saturday, June 16, 2012

Can I make a Difference?

Dillon Michael Yeaton 2/7/2012
Its so hard to believe this darling baby boy is 4 months old...at 16.14 lbs he seems so much older...watching him grow makes me so proud to be his mommy!

Wes Anthony Yeaton 7/30/2008
4 years old in a month and he still amazes me. His intelligence is out of this world...the way he looks at the world is astounding. I love listening to the way he sees everything. I love watching grow into a little man but miss the darling baby boy he used to be. 

So I sit and wonder how I could possibly make a difference in a world so big. Then I began to look at the two AMAZING boys my husband and I have made. Each day I look at these two and wonder what they are going to grow up to do. How they will change people's life with their actions and pray that as they grow I can raise them with the beliefs of the Lord. Through my actions and words and my need to learn more myself. Then I think why am I so worried about their futures, when I have them here and now and don't want to lose a minute of it. So my camera (when working) is with me as much as possible catching those small memories that I hope to never forget. To store away those memories forever in my heart and for all the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment